Saturday, July 7, 2012

Yes, I know its been a while, but this past Spring and Summer has been a bit crazy considering that I just graduated from Woodbury University. I earned my BFA & ready to take on the next step in my journey! I've done a few pieces over the break but just need to scan them at a good resolution and post them up..can't wait to show you.

Another major accomplishment was that my team & I finished our senior film on time for Woodbury's Animation Showcase! We were excited and so happy that we came this far in our film & managed to get it all done. We created it in Adobe Flash, fully rendered in color & with lovely music that a music composer from the UK customed made for us! We were happy about that. It was a tough journey but at the end all the hard work paid off! As Director of our film, I'm happy to say that I lead a team with a sense of creativity and style. We had a tough start and constantly changed our story/plot around but it was all for the better. We improved our story & now we get to enjoy the end result!

More drawing & sketches coming soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment